CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

We're lame, but this boy is cute!

This is just a picture I took of Carter Smiff while in the car. We had just been up to some of our favorite boutiques and we found this hat. We know we could probably make one ourselves, but this one was SO cute and he LOVED it. Could you say no to that face?

In other news, we are totally lame bloggers, or more I am a lame blogger because my Mom can't even remember our blogger password half the time! But I kinda have an excuse, we don't really own a camera. Ya, and then I would take them with my phone, and they wouldn't load onto blogger!! So I downloaded this program in the hope that it will do better (cross your fingers)!

More blogging to come ladies! Tell your friends about us, well maybe not now because the blog isn't so hott....YET!! Keep watching, I should have a new post by the end of today that will be posted tomorrow! C:

Have a fabulous day!! C:
Whitney JO

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment